Pakaloh Privacy and Data Statement
This Privacy and Data Statement (the “Statement”) is provided by Pakaloh Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates (together “Pakaloh”, “we” or “us”) and describes Pakaloh’s global practices regarding the collection, storage, use, disclosure, and other Processing (i.e. collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, dis-closure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction of personal information.)
Scope of this Statement
This Statement governs the manner in which Pakaloh collects and Processes Personal In-formation regarding individuals who use or otherwise interact with Pakaloh’s products, websites or services (“you”). We encourage you to read this Statement carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make in accordance with the terms of this Statement.
Collection of Personal Information
The types of Personal Information that may be collected by, or on behalf of, Pakaloh under this Statement may vary by jurisdiction and Applicable Laws. The categories listed below are indicative but not exhaustive, and may change depending on your interactions with Pakaloh. These categories include:
- Personal details: name; gender; photograph; date of birth; profession; business or employer; sector;
- Contact details: email address; postal address; telephone number; fax number; customer ID;
- Data relating to Sites or Apps: technical data (as outlined above, including device type, operating system, browser type, browser settings, IP address, language settings, dates and times of connecting to a Site, App usage statistics, App settings, dates and times of connecting to the App, location data, and other technical communications information); user-name; password; security login details; usage data; aggregate statistical information;
- Commercial details: financial details and payment information (including bank details or credit card details provided in connection with a purchase); purchase history; purchase interests; service requests; credit-related information; and
- Marketing data: advertising interests; cookie data; clickstream data; browsing history; responses to direct marketing; and opt-outs from direct marketing.
Pakaloh may collect Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- Directly From You.
- From our Site. Pakaloh may collect or obtain personal information when you visit the Pakaloh website or use any features or resources available on or through it. We may collect information about your device and browser (such as device type, operating system, browser type, browser settings, IP address, language settings, dates and times of connect-ing to a Site and other technical communications information), all or some of which may constitute Personal Data.
- From Services. Pakaloh may collect or obtain personal information when you register to use any service provided via a Site or an App, or log into a Site or an App.
- From Communications With You. Pakaloh may collect or obtain personal information when you contact Pakaloh (whether in person, by mail, by phone, online, via electronic communication or by any other means).
- From automated interactions or data collection technologies. Pakaloh may collect infor-mation including IP address, referring URL, operating system, web browser and any other information automatically logged from the connection.
- Cookies, flash cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, or other tracking technologies.
- Third party cookies, plug-ins, or social media connectors.
- Any technology capable of tracking individual activity across devices or websites.
- Location information or other meta-data provided by a device.
- Other Means. Pakaloh may collect or obtain Personal Data when you interact with Pakaloh via any other means.
- Social Media. Social Media Sites, third party data suppliers.
Pakaloh may receive personal information about you from third parties. For example:
- If you choose to make an electronic payment directly to Pakaloh, or through a Site or an App, Pakaloh may receive personal information about you from third parties such as payment services providers, for the purposes of that payment.
- In complying with its obligations under Applicable Laws, Pakaloh may receive personal information about you from law enforcement agencies and public authorities.
- Pakaloh may receive personal information about you from public sources.
Use of Personal Information
Pakaloh may Process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide requested goods or services;
- To send you information relevant to your past purchases and interests, subject to compliance with Applicable Laws regarding direct marketing;
- Online behavioral advertising or interest-based advertising;
- Tracking user activity across multiple devices, such as mobile phones and tablets;
- To display the content of a Site, an App or a Device, and any customizations you may select;
- To monitor, adapt, update, secure and improve our products, services, Sites, Apps, Devices or our customer service;
- To verify your identity and ensure the security of your personal information;
- To respond to your service requests and support needs;
- On an aggregate basis, to understand how individuals collectively use the features of a Site, an App or a Device (or associated vehicle);
- To administer content, promotions, surveys or other features of a Site, an App, or a Device;
- To send you communications regarding administration of your accounts and the features of a Site, an App, or a Device;
- To notify you about changes to a Site, an App, or a Device;
- To perform internal data analyses and other Processing (including trend analysis and financial analysis);
- To give effect to your legal rights and your rights under this Statement;
- To protect against fraud, identity theft, and other unlawful activity;
- To establish or exercise Pakaloh’s legal rights or defend legal claims;
- To establish or exercise legal rights, or defend legal claims, on behalf of third parties;
- To comply with Applicable Laws, relevant industry standards and our other applicable policies;
- Any other purposes unique to our business operations; and
- In any other way that we notify to you, either at the time of collection of your personal information or before the commencement of the relevant Processing or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Protection of Personal Information
Pakaloh is committed to Processing your personal information securely. We adopt appropriate data Processing practices, and appropriate technical and organizational security measures, to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, destruction or other Processing of personal information. The Internet is not, in itself, a secure environment and we cannot pro-vide an absolute assurance that your personal information transferred using the Internet will be secure at all times. Transmission of personal information over the Internet is at your own risk and you should only use secure systems to access Sites, Apps or Devices.
You are responsible for keeping your access credentials for each Site, App and Device safe and confidential. You should notify Pakaloh promptly if you become aware of any misuse of your access credentials, and immediately change your passwords.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others without providing you prior notice or obtaining your consent in accordance with Applicable Law. We may, however, share or disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with employees and agents of Pakaloh, for the purposes set out in this Statement.
- We may share your personal information with recipients within Pakaloh, for the purposes of operating our business, operating Sites, Apps or Devices, providing you with products or services you have selected, or otherwise for the purposes set out in this Statement.
- We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business, operate Sites, Apps or Devices, provide you with products or services you have selected, or to administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your personal information with such third parties for the purposes set out in this Statement. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
- We may share aggregate demographic information with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined in this Statement. While we make all reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is anonymized, it is possible that your Personal Data may be disclosed.
- Subject to providing prior notice or obtaining your consent as required under Applicable Law, we may share your personal information with our third party marketing partners, for direct marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time, or object at any time to the Processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes in accordance with Applicable Law and we will apply your marketing preferences going forward.
- If you make a payment via a Site or an App, or directly to Pakaloh, your personal information may need to be provided to third parties (e.g., payment services providers) for the purposes of facilitating those payments.
- In the event of a proposed or completed sale, merger or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, liquidation or other restructuring or change in control), we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer, or their representatives, provided that we have first taken reasonable steps to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
- In connection with any legal proceedings, or otherwise for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending any legal rights; (ii) if required by Applicable Laws or regulations; (iii) in response to requests from courts, government agencies and law enforcement authorities in your jurisdiction or a foreign jurisdiction; (iv) when we believe dis-closure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or material financial loss; or (v) for the purposes of investigating actual or alleged unlawful activity.
Third Party Services
As set out in this Statement and in accordance with requirements under Applicable Laws, we, our direct marketing partners, or our service providers, may contact you via email, text message, or other electronic means, from time to time, to provide you with information relating to products or services that may be of interest to you. You may choose to unsubscribe from these communications, we include unsubscribe instructions in each such communication. Alternatively, you may use the unsubscribe features provided through our Sites and Apps.
Please note that, in the event that you unsubscribe from receiving communications relating to marketing or advertising, we may nevertheless continue to contact you for the purposes of carrying out your instructions, enabling you to make any purchases you request, sending you transactional messages, administration of your account, or as required or permitted by Applicable Laws.
CCPA Privacy Notice for California Residents
Please visit CCPA Privacy Notice for California Residents
When you use or visit our websites, we may place one or more cookies on your device. A “cookie” is a small file that is placed on your device when you visit a website. It records information about your device, your browser and, in some cases, your preferences and browsing habits. We may use this information to recognize you when you return to our websites, to provide personalized services on our websites, to compile analytics in order to better understand website activity, and to improve our websites. You can use your browser settings to remove or block cookies on your device. However, if you decide not to accept, or to block, cookies from our websites, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the features of our websites. We may Process your personal information through cookie technology, in accordance with the provisions of this Statement.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we require it in connection with the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement. We may also be required to retain your personal information for additional periods of time, for example, where required to do so by Applicable Laws.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, our or our service providers’ Processing of your Personal Data, or your dealings with a Site, an App or a Device, please contact us at: email@example.com If you contact us, we will endeavor to investigate and attempt to resolve each query or complaint within one month, or such other period as may be required under Applicable Laws.
Acceptance of this Statement
By using any Site, App or Device, you are deemed to have accepted this Statement. If you do not accept the terms set out in this Statement, you must not use any Sites, Apps or De-vices. Pakaloh may amend, revise or update this Statement at any time. We may not provide you with any specific notice but we will post any changes to this Privacy Statement as a notification on the Site. You are encouraged to frequently check this Statement for any changes, and to stay informed about how we are helping to protect your Personal Information. Your continued use of any Site, App or Device is deemed to be acceptance of any amendments to this Statement.